I am deeply honored by these 6 Awards. Thank you very much.
1. On March 26, 2012 Dianna Gunn gave me “The Lucky 7 Meme Award.”A meme, according to Wikipedia and other dictionaries, is an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture. Lucky me!
2. On September 5, 2012 Linda Martin Andersen gave me this Liebster Blog Award. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite,” therefore, this award is the “favorite blog award.”
3. On December 1, 2012 Chef Doru nominated me for the Sunshine Award for bloggers. The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to bloggers. It’s for someone “who positively and creatively inspires others in the blogosphere:” http://chefdoru.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/what-a-week/. Thank you, Chef Doru.
4. On December 1, 2012 Chef Doru gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: http://chefdoru.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/what-a-week/. Thank you, Chef Doru.
5. On December 25, 2012 Chef Doru gave me the Blog of the Year 2012: http://chefdoru.com/2012/12/25/blog-of-the-year-award-2012/ Thank you, Chef Doru.
6. On July 30, 2013, Becky Shillington gave me her very first ever Word Weaver Award which recognizes truly stellar writing-related blogs: http://beckyshillington.blogspot.com/2013/07/word-weaver-blog-award-joan-y-edwards.html. Thank you, Becky Shillington.