“Over 100,000 Blog Views – Wow! How Exciting! Thank you” by Joan Y. Edwards
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 I passed 100,000 blog views. I bow humbly to all who have read my blog. I never dreamed that so many wonderful people would read my blog. I never dreamed that I would meet so many delightful people by writing my blog. On October 9, 2009 when I started this blog, the only thing I knew was that I wanted to help inspire people to never give up on themselves.
Today I would like for you to help me celebrate.
- Do something fun that you’ve put off for a long time.
- Try something new that you’ve been afraid of doing.
- Watch your favorite movie.
- Write a story telling a funny experience you had growing up.
Linda Martin Andersen asked if I’d do a writing a novel workshop this year. I’m working on the details to offer a “Write a Novel with Me Workshop.” I don’t know when, nor the the cost yet, but I know that it will have:
- Pitch – Short Summary (logline)
- Outline with plot points
- How to begin and end chapters
- Tension on every page
- Dialogue showing distinctive voice of each character
- When to Get Your Work Critiqued
- How to Revise
- Where to Submit
Three cheers for my readers!
RAH RAH RAH
OLE OLE OLE
Celebrate you every day.
You are a gift to our world
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright © 2014 Joan Y. Edwards