“Thank You for a Wonderful Year!” by Joan Y. Edwards
This year has been fun writing blog posts for this blog. It’s truly amazing that so many of you subscribe to my blog. You honor me with your comments. I’m so lucky to have met you on the internet in the virtual world of blogging.
A special thanks to those who interviewed me on their blogs:
1. Becky Shillington – Thank you.
- Becky gave me her very first Word Weaver Award on July
30, 2013: http://beckyshillington.blogspot.com/2013/07/word-weaver-blog-award-joan-y-edwards.html
- Becky interviewed me on her blog on Thursday, November
19, 2013: “Industry Spotlight- Joan Y. Edwards:” http://beckyshillington.blogspot.com/2013/11/industry-spotlight-joan-y-edwards.html
2. Linda Martin Andersen – Thank you.
- Linda shared about the Gospel-Based Crossword Puzzles on
my website in her Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Crossword Puzzle
Day, December 21, 2013: http://lindamartinandersen.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/christmas-crossword-puzzle-for-crossword-puzzle-day/
- Linda is a great friend. She knows I love ducks. On January 11, 2013, my birthday, she posted “A Duck Is a Duck Is a Duck – The Duck Test:” http://lindamartinandersen.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/a-duck-is-a-duck-is-a-duck-the-duck-test/
- On November 25, 2012, Linda Martin Andersen interviewed me on her blog for It’s Family Stories Month: “Meet Joan Y. Edwards, An Author Who Has Been Telling Stories Since She Was a Child:” http://lindamartinandersen.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/its-family-stories-month-meet-joan-y-edwards-an-author-who-has-been-telling-stories-since-she-was-a-child/
3. Roxie Hanna – Thank you.
- Roxie interviewed me on her blog on January 5, 2011, “Spotlight, Joan Y.
Thank you to all the people I admire who allowed me to interview them or who were guest bloggers. I’ve decided to put all of these into a “People I Admire Series”
- 4RV Publishing – Vivian Zabel. “Vivian Zabel and 4RV Publishing:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/interview-with-vivian-zabel-and-4rv-publishing/
- Ann Eisenstein. “Catch the Great Dialogue of Amazon Best-Selling
Author, Ann Eisenstein:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2013/12/13/catch-the-great-dialogue-of-amazon-best-selling-author-ann-eisenstein/
- Bob Rich, PhD. “Interview with Dr. Bob Rich: Writer, Mudsmith, Psychologist, and Editor:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/interview-with-dr-bob-rich-writer-mudsmith-psychologist-and-editor/
- Jeff Herman. “My Interview of Jeff Herman:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/my-interview-of-jeff-herman/
- Joy Acey. “Joy Acey Says Pub Sub Works (PubSub3rdFri):” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/joy-acey-says-pub-sub-works-pubsub3rdfri/
- Juliana Jones. “Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Part of PubSub3rdFriday! by Juliana Jones:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/top-ten-reasons-i-love-being-a-part-of-pubsub3rdfriday-by-juliana-jones/
- Linda Andersen. “Linda Andersen Is Proof That PubSub3rdFri Works:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/linda-andersen-is-proof-that-pubsub3rdfri-works/
- Linda Andersen. “What Entices You to Submit Your Writing:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/what-entices-you-to-submit-your-writing-by-linda-andersen-guest-blogger-pubsub3rdfri/
- Megan Vance. “Interview and Great Writing Tips from Author Megan Vance:”
- Nicole Thompson-Andrews. “Nicole Thompson-Andrews Loves Pub Subbing:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/nicole-thompson-andrews-loves-pub-subbing/
- Sandra Warren. “Fascinating Ideas and Advice from Sandra Warren, Author:” https://joanyedwards.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/fascinating-ideas-and-advice-from-sandra-warren-author/
This year Karen Cioffi invited me to join Writers on the Move. You’ll find many writing and marketing hints on that blog. I am honored to be sharing ideas with the readers there. Karen compiled an ebook of the quotes that inspire her and fellow members of Writers on the Move.
As a bonus, this ebook, Winter 2013 Compilation of Quotes is SHAREABLE, as long as it remains intact. This is my gift to you, the people who read my blog. The book contains ten quotes that keep me going. You can use it as an end of the year gift to your readers, as a freebie, or for some other incentive as long as you keep it as it is. I hope the quotes inspire you so that you Never Give Up.
I hope you will check out the Writers on the Move blog: Writers on the Move.
Writers on the Move eBook. Winter 2013 Compilation of Quotes: http://www.karencioffi.com/wpcontent/uploads/2013/12/WOTM_Winter2013_ebook.pdf
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright © 2013 Joan Y. Edwards
Filed under: Pub Sub, Writing | Tagged: 4RV Publishing, Ann Eisenstein, Dr. Bob Rich, ebook gift, Jeff Herman, Jen Veldhuyzen, Joy Acey, Juliana Jones, Karen Cioffi, Linda Martin Andersen, Megan Vance, Nicole Thompson-Andrews, Petre Pan, Roxie Hanna, Sandra Warren, Vivian Zabel, Writers on the Move |