“Over 70,000 Views! Yippee! Oh Wow! Win Free Prizes!” by Joan Y. Edwards
Today, September 24, 2013 at 6:52 p.m. EDT, my blog hit 70,0001 reads. I am so excited. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you to all of you who have read my blog. You made this possible.
This is the 365th blog post since I started this blog on October 9, 2009, almost 4 years ago. I received 3031 comments with an average of 8 comments a post.
The top blog posts during the last 3 months were:
- 18 Publishers Who Accept Unsolicited Manuscripts
- How Many Words Should Your Sentences Contain?
- 18 Literary Agents Who Are Looking for You
- Twelve Ways to Get Over Disappointment
- Family Sewing Projects – Jedi Robes and Princess Leia Ponchos
- 10 Shortcuts to Make Your Main Character Vulnerable and Lovable
- Put Universal Conflict, Theme, and Emotions in Your Story
- What Are Easy Readers?
- About Me
- First Lines from Non-Fiction Best Sellers
- God Will Show You How by Mary L. Kupferle public domain
- What Is Your Story’s Premise? Editors Want to Know
- 17 Days to Repaint a Wooden French Provincial Bed
- God’s Emergency Phone List
- Week 1
- Be Smart! Submit Your Manuscript
- 15 Words to Prove That You Are Unique – Writing Exercise
- 7 Things You Should Know about RSS
- What Is the Purpose of Dialogue in Your Story?
As I promised, I am giving away 3 pitch and 1000 word critiques, 1 copy of Flip Flap Floodle, and 1 copy of Carol Baldwin’s Teaching the Story: Fiction Writing in Middle School: http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Story-Fiction-Writing-Middle/dp/0929895959/. It’s a great book on the craft of writing. It contains many helpful charts and explanations that will not only help middle grade students, but authors of any age.
Spread the word. Ring the bells. I am so excited. Thanks for sharing the excitement with me.
To win one of these prizes, leave a comment on this blog post. Please tell me your favorite article on my blog, tell me why you like my blog. or tell me something you wish I would write about. You have until midnight on Monday, September 30, 2013. I’ll announce the winners on Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
- I’ll ask Random.org to choose 3 numbers between 1 and how many people leave comments. These people will receive the free pitch and 1000 word critiques.
- Then I’ll ask Random.org to choose another number. I’ll take out those who already won the critiques. The other people will have a chance to win the copy of Flip Flap Floodle.
- I’ll take out the name of the person who won a copy of Flip Flap Floodle. I’ll put the rest of the names in the hat, and pull out one and they will receive a copy of Carol Baldwin’s Teaching the Story.
Sign up for an email subscription from the left-hand column for a free Never Give Up logo image. When I reach 200 subscribers, I’ll give a free MP3 recording of positive affirmation statements to all who subscribe to my blog.
Thank you for being here.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright © 2013 Joan Y. Edwards
Filed under: Blogs, Writing | Tagged: Carol Baldwin, free copy of Flip Flap Floodle, free copy of Teaching the Story, free pitch and 1000 word manusript critique, Joan Y. Edwards blog has over 70000 views, over 70000 views, win prizes |