“I Gave the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to 15 Blogs” by Joan Y. Edwards
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award
On December 1, 2012 Chef Doru gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
http://chefdoru.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/what-a-week/. I am very honored. Thank you, Chef Doru.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are seven things about me:
1. Focus to put God first place.
2. Vanilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
3. Learning new things is invigorating.
4. I like to get a manicure using Opi Gel on my fingernails because it lasts a month or longer.
5. It is fun to go to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge during October to listen to the Gospel singers.
6. The smiles of my children and grandchildren give me life.
7. The petals of a daisy can help determine if someone loves you, but experience is more reliable.
I gave the Very Inspiring Blog Award to the following 15 bloggers:
Thank you for inspiring me with wonderful information to help me improve my writing.
- http://fonerbooks.blogspot.com changed name to (http://www.fonerbooks.com/selfpublishing/)
Inspiration comes from sources known and sources unknown. Look for it. You’ll find it.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Filed under: Blogs, Writing | Tagged: http://2manybooks2littletime.wordpress.com, http://aldebaranwebdesign.com/blog/, http://blog.nathanbransford.com, http://fonerbooks.blogspot.com, http://julianamjones.weebly.com/, http://petrepan.blogspot.com/, http://psychcentral.com/blog/, http://reginajeffers.wordpress.com/, http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com, http://scribocin.blogspot.com, http://theeditorsblog.net/, http://www.annettecolby.com/blog/, http://www.bookbuzzr.com/blog/, http://www.goodreads.com/blog/, http://www.stevenaitchison.co.uk/blog/ |