“Top 20 Blog Posts” by Joan Y. Edwards
Here is a list of the Top 20 blog posts for this blog from October 9, 2009 until today, August 8, 2012:
Total Number of Readers is in parenthesis after each title.
- Family Sewing Projects – Jedi Robes and Princess Leia Ponchos (1596)
- How Many Words Should Your Sentences Contain? (1591)
- 17 Days to Repaint a Wooden French Provincial Bed (1546)
- Wonderfully Funny Analogies and Metaphors (1251)
- Put Universal Conflict, Theme, and Emotions in Your Story (1246)
- Eight Character Archetypes to Emphasize the Conflict in Your Story (840)
- What Is Your Story’s Premise? Editors Want to Know (837)
- What I Learned about the Adams Literary Agency (550)
- God Will Show You How by Mary L. Kupferle public domain (366)
- Components of a Good Query Letter (363)
- About Me (347)
- Story Essential: Plot (325)
- How to Create Your Writer’s Platform with Websites and Blogs (320)
- Start a Good Mood: Watch a Funny Movie (273)
- What Are Middle Grade Novels? (269)
- How to Entice an Editor/Agent with a Pitch (Logline) (260)
- Pull Readers into Your Story with Emotions (251)
- How to Deliver a Short Gutsy Pitch to Entice Editors, Agents, and Readers (250)
- What Are Easy Readers? (247)
- Week 1 (244)
Thank you for reading my blog. You fill my heart with joy. Do you have a favorite blog post? Let me know in a comment.
Join in the Subscriber Celebration – Subscribe to my blog.
83 people have subscribed to my blog. Thank you. If you haven’t subscribed, click on the Subscribe Now in the left hand column. We only have 17 more people to go before I have 100 people subscribed to my blog. Then we are going to have a big Subscriber Celebration. Ten free pitch and 1000 word manuscript critiques to 10 lucky winners and 1 free pitch and 5000 word manuscript critique to the overall winner. Thank you for sharing my blog posts with your friends.
Join in the Submission Blitz: Submit your work during August
If you submit your work to an editor or agent during August, leave a comment on the following blog post: Submit to an Editor or Agent in August (Pub Sub).
I’ll put your name in the hat for a prize of a free pitch and 1000 word manuscript critique by me. One person has accepted the challenge so far. Let’s see if at least 5 people submit. Take a chance on you. Submit your work. Come on, join in the Submission Blitz for August.
Please leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
Put a Positive Spin on Your Writing Life
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright 2012 © Joan Y. Edwards
Filed under: Blogs, Marketing, Writing | Tagged: Arts, blog statistics, Business, Cloud computing, Emotions, Essential Parts of a Story, Literary agent, logline, Marketing, publish, Publishing and Printing, Putting a Positive Spin on Life, query letter, Top 20 of Joan Y. Edwards blog posts since 2009, Writers Resources, Writing |