Dear Pub Subbers:
Linda Andersen and Mary Jo Nickum won a free critique from me. Both of them let me know they submitted during the month of April. Rather than choose one winner, I decided to reward them both with a free critique. Congratulations to both of you for believing in yourself and submitting your work. Sharing your experiences encourages others to take a chance on themselves and submit their work. Thank you.
These winners may send me 1500 words to critique in Word .doc format to my email address from the left-hand column.
1. Put your last name – manuscript title, page numbers in the heading for each page.
2. One inch margins
3. Double space your manuscript.
4. Put the following information on the first page flush with the left hand margin.
5. Put the following information on the first page flush with the right hand margin.
6. Ask me 10 questions about your work so I can know where to focus my critique.
7. Go to the next page and put the Title and by line.
8. Begin your manuscript.
Both ladies are listed on the PubSubbers Page.
Go forth and submit your work again!
Joan Y. Edwards
Win a free paperback copy of Flip Flap Floodle or a 1001 Ways to Market Your Books by John Kremer by being the 50th person to sign up for an email subscription from the “Sign me up” block at the top of the left hand column. When you click on the email subscription link, if you have a WordPress blog, it lists your blog. If not, it lists your email address. I am honored that 39 people have signed up for an email subscription. Thank you.
Filed under: Blogs, Pub Sub, Writing | Tagged: ask ten questions about your manuscript, critique, Linda Andersen, Mary Jo Nickum, Pub Sub, Pub Subbers, Publisher Submission Third Friday, won a free critique from Joan Y. Edwards |