If you want to cheer up, try reading positive minded books. If you’ve calmed down enough, you can order positive-minded books from the library, your local book store, or online store. Today my focus is on good books to enhance your attitude. You want your mood and attitude to be geared to the positive side. With a more positive outlook, you will be happier and healthier. If you’re like me sometimes, you’ve spent way too many minutes in the negative side. So here goes with seven books that might strike your fancy and help you smile:
1. The Holy Bible written by God’s people in his words. Empowering words are found here: “Ask and you shall receive…Love is patient…Love is kind.”
2. Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do by Robert H. Schuller
Reading this book helps you realize it’s not the end of the world. It leads you to thinking that will empower you. It helps you say, “There is enough.”
3. What You Think of Me Is None of My Business by Terry Cole Whitaker
This book helps you realize there is an abundance for everyone of whatever they need. It leads you to self-empowerment.
4. Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen
This book tells you to focus on using your skills and strengths to reach your goals. Joels’ philosophy is that God wants only the best for his children. His book gives you seven steps to a happier you.
5. 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want: The Anatomy of a Successful Life by Creflo Dollar.
Creflo Dollar tells you the importance of watching the words you say. He also tells the importance of reading the Bible. He says that if you change your thinking you change your life.
6. 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever by Steve Chandler
This book has great ideas for boosting your spirits. It reminds you to do something for others. It reminds you that setting goals has to have action to accompany them.
7. The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace, and Emotional Well-Being by Hale Dwoskin and Jack Canfield.
This book helps you release feelings that keep you stuck in fear and nervousness. When you release the feelings, you can think clearly and make better decisions. You will be able to accept yourself and others better.
I hope that these books might help you get to a comfortable spot where you love yourself. I want you to learn a new way to deal with an old problem. I want your old problems to disappear and never return.
I pray that God lead you to the right book. I want you to learn how loving, skillful, and talented you are. I hope you will realize how much God loves you. If there are other books you’ve read that might lift someone a little higher, please comment below. Give the title, author, and a sentence of why you enjoyed it an/or found it helpful.
Do something good for yourself.
Filed under: Health | Tagged: calmed, deal with an old problem, empower you, goals, God loves you, happy, Health, healthier, help, lift someone a little higher, make better decisions, negative, new ways, positive-minded, smile, suggested reading, written by Joan Y. Edwards |