“Fine Tune Your Manuscript – Week One (PubSub3rdFri)” by Joan Y. Edward
Renamed the blogpost from Week One PubSub3rdFriday to the present title.
WEEK ONE STEPS TO PUB SUB 3RD FRI
Get yourself ready to submit a manuscript to a publisher on the third Friday of this month, February 19th. It can be an article, poem, puzzle, devotion, illustration, short story, chapter book, middle grade novel, young adult novel, adult novel, play, movie. In other words, the sky is the limit as to what you can submit. Go For It.
Let me hear you shout, “YEE HAW! I’M DOING IT.”
- Make a list of three possible publishers for this particular creative work of yours.
- Read all three publishers’ guidelines.
- Select the publisher you will use this month for this article.
- Print out a copy and save a copy of the guidelines.
- Fine tune your manuscript – have your writing group or other professional person critique it.
Good luck! See my Pub Sub 3rd Fri posts for more information.
Do something good for yourself today! Laugh!
Leave a comment. Ask a question. I’d love to hear from you.
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright © 2010 Joan Y. Edwards. All rights reserved.
Filed under: Pub Sub, Writing | Tagged: #pubsub3rdfri, adult novel, article, chapter book, devotion, guidelines, illustration, manuscript, middle grade novel, movie, play, poem, Pub Sub, publisher, puzzle, short story, submission, write, Writing, young adult novel |